Changing of Director
Easily Add or Remove Directors with proper legal documentation through Company Guru.
Easy Add or Remove Directors
- Apply for DIN
- Board of Resolution
- filing of forms with Registrar of Companies.
- proper legal documentation
What is Private Limited Company and this Plan ?
Ans: Company guru's Plans are designed to get your business incorporated as a private limited company with ease. Pvt ltd Companies is the company which is Limited by shares invested by the shareholders. Private Limited Companies requires minimum of two shareholders and maximum of two hundred shareholders. The shareholders may be natural person or companies, including foreign companies. In case of directors in Private Limited Companies minimum of two directors and maximum of fifteen directors must there.
We follow fastest method to incorporate your private limited company by using form INC-29, using this E-form method we fast track your registration process of Pvt ltd company formation in India. All the compliance incidental to company registration with formal authority (ROC, Registrar of Companies) are covered in the plan.
Documents Needed to Add or Remove Directors
- 1 photo ID (Passport/PAN/Driving License/Aadhar) & 1 address proof
- 3 passport photos of each director
- Citizenship proof (passport/PAN)
- Specimen signature (blank document with signature)
- Self-Declaration of directorship in other companies
- Rental agreement in English
- No-objection certificate from owner
- Sale deed (if self-owned)
Highlights of Changing Director
- To become a Director of Company, a person must be at least 18 years old
- Should Have Director Identification Number or DIN, If don't have Company Guru will do it for you.
- The members (Shareholders/Directors) of a company have no liability to the creditors of a company for any debts.
Why Company Guru is Recommended
What people saying about Company Guru
Company Guru made the process so simple and fast. I am very happy with the clear instructions you offered as well as timely email updates on the progress of my paperwork and company filing. I would definitely recommend to anyone interested in starting their own business.
Company Guru helped to convert my proprietorship firm to Private Limited company in just 2 weeks. I searched internet for same and after reading legal compliance and all stuff i was scared, but CompanyGuru did it with very ease.
I am a dentist and i had a vision to have chain of dental clinics. But for me legal compliance was the toughest part and Company Guru helped to get my private limited company registered without any hassle. This team is excellent!
We was doing business in all old ways, but Company Guru helped my business get started in new way with all the compliance we need to grow our business. Happy with their instant support for all company and tax related services.
FAQs - Frequently asked questions about Adding or Removing Director from Company In India
- Resident Director: As per Companies Act 2013, there must be at least One Resident (Person lived in India for more than 182 Days in the previous calendar year) Director in the company.
- Woman Director: Companies Act requires certain categories of companies of companies must have at least One Woman Director on the Board of Directors.
- Independent Director: An independent Director was first introduced by the Companies Act 2013. It means, a director which is Independent to the board (also known as Outside Director), but is a member of Board of Directors, who does not have a material relationship with the company or related persons, except to the extent of Sitting Fees.
- Additional Director: This category of Director can be appointed by the Board by passing a resolution and has the same powers, duties & responsibilities as of other directors.
- Nominee Director: Subject to the provision of the Article, the Board of Directors may appoint a Nominee Director nominated by any institution in pursuance of the provisions of Companies Act or other laws for the time being in force. The appointment must supported by the Article, if not, then Article needs to be altered before appointment.
- Alternate Director: This can be appointed if, any director cannot hold office for more than 3 Months due to absenteeism from India for at least 3 months. The alternate director has to vacate the office of director, when the original director returns to India.
- Photograph of Director.
- PAN of Director.
- Address Proof of Director.
- Digital Signature Certificate.
- Mobile & Email ID
- Board Meeting needs to be called off
- Resolution for Appointment of Directors needs to be passed
- Letter of appointment to be issued to new director
- Comply with the formalities of MCA (Ministry of Corporate Affairs)