NGO / SECTION 8 COMPANY REGISTRATION
Section-8 company can be established ‘for promoting commerce, art, science, sports, education, research, social welfare, religion, charity, protection of environment or any such other object.
Easy NGO/ Trust/ Sec 8 Registration
Easy and Simple to make Pvt Ltd
- DSC(2 Directors)
- DIN (2 Directors)
- Company Name Approval
- MOA & AOA
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Company PAN Card
- Company TAN/TDS number (Govt Fee Extra)
Easy Plans Select Yours
Section-8 company can be established ‘for promoting commerce, art, science, sports, education, research, social welfare, religion, charity, protection of environment or any such other object’, provided the profits, if any, or other income is applied for promoting only the objects of the company and no dividend is paid to its members.
What is Section 8 / Section 25 or NGO Trust registration and this Plan ?
Ans: Company guru's Plans are designed to get your business incorporated as a NGO or Trust or Section 8 Section 25 Company with ease. Section-8 company can be established ‘for promoting commerce, art, science, sports, education, research, social welfare, religion, charity, protection of environment or any such other object’, provided the profits, if any, or other income is applied for promoting only the objects of the company and no dividend is paid to its members.
So Section 8 company and Section 25 company is a company registered under Companies Act, 2013 for charitable Purpose and not for profit purpose.
Section 8 company is similar to Trust and society but the only difference is Trusts are registered under State Government whereas Section 8 company is registered under central Government or MCA.
The purpose of Section 8 company/NGO is to promote its object and not for giving benefits to its promoters.
We follow fastest method to incorporate your Section 8 company/NGO by using e form , using this E-form method we fast track your registration process of Section 8 company/NGO formation in India. All the compliance incidental to Section 8 company/NGO with formal authority (ROC, Registrar of Companies) are covered in the plan.
Steps in forming Section 8 Company(NGO)
- Requirement of various documents of Directors.
- Apply For DSC(Digital signature certificate) of Directors.
- Application for DIN (Director Identification number)
- Application for Name availability.
- Drafting of Legal documents, MOA and AOA.
- Application for Section 8 License
- Issue of Certificate of Incorporation by ROC.
How Company Guru is going to help you?
Ans: We will cover these services in all plans you buy from company guru
- Filing of E-forms (related to co.’s incorporation) with the ROC
- Issue of Certificate of Incorporation
- 2 DIN, 2 DSC application (digital signature certificate)
- Name approval, PAN, TAN, share certificates
- Assistance with opening of bank account
- Drafting of Memorandum of Association (MOA) & Articles of Association (AOA)
- Accounting help and Guidance
- Drafting of Board Resolutions
- Assistance with auditor appointment
- Advice on RBI / MCA compliances
Documents Needed for Pvt Ltd registration
- 1 photo ID (Passport/PAN/Driving License/Aadhar) & 1 address proof
- 3 passport photos of each director
- Citizenship proof (passport/PAN)
- Specimen signature (blank document with signature)
- Self-Declaration of directorship in other companies
- Rental agreement in English
- No-objection certificate from owner
- Sale deed (if self-owned)
Advantages in forming Private limited company
- Separate legal entity is there in NGO.
- Formation of Section 8 Company is very easy.
- Section 8 Company is not required to publish its accounts.
- Tax deductions who give donations to the company u/s 80G of Income Tax Act.
- There is no minimum requirement of Paid-up Capital in section 8 Company.
Minimum Requirements in forming PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY
- Two Shareholders (For Private Limited NGO) and Seven Shareholders (For Public Limited NGO)
- Two Directors (For Private Limited NGO) and Three Directors (For Public Limited NGO)
- The Directors and Shareholders can be same person Allotment of DIN for all Directors
- DSC (Digital signature certificate) for all Directors
- Address Proof of the office
Why Company Guru is Recommended
What people saying about Company Guru
Company Guru made the process so simple and fast. I am very happy with the clear instructions you offered as well as timely email updates on the progress of my paperwork and company filing. I would definitely recommend to anyone interested in starting their own business.
Company Guru helped to convert my proprietorship firm to Private Limited company in just 2 weeks. I searched internet for same and after reading legal compliance and all stuff i was scared, but CompanyGuru did it with very ease.
I am a dentist and i had a vision to have chain of dental clinics. But for me legal compliance was the toughest part and Company Guru helped to get my private limited company registered without any hassle. This team is excellent!
We was doing business in all old ways, but Company Guru helped my business get started in new way with all the compliance we need to grow our business. Happy with their instant support for all company and tax related services.